30 November 2018
Working with Trauma
Positive feedback is still arriving for the recent Working with Trauma 1918-2018 conference, with participants finding the different view points – historical, contemporary and complex trauma treatment – stimulating and challenging in equal measure.
Throughout the 2018/2019 academic year we will have a number of workshops and lectures dealing with different aspects of trauma so make sure you book your place early so you don’t miss out.
- Intergenerational Trauma with an additional focus on black identity wounding – 12/01/19
- Battlefield Birth? Working therapeutically with birth trauma, tokophobia and perinatal PTSD – 26/01/19
- Mindfulness and Trauma – 26/02/19
- Survivors of Violent Trauma – 15/06/19
- Vicarious Trauma – 25/06/19
- Complex Trauma and Adult Safeguarding – 13/07/19