The Saturday clinic provides immediate access to a short term, professional and effective treatment for those seeking a pragmatic approach to stress through Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
If you have been recommended CBT by your GP, or are interested in know more about it, the clinic offers help in:
- learning new ways to think about current problems
- finding a pragmatic approach to stress
- participating in a collaborative learning experience
Our qualified CBT experts provide:
- short-term CBT sessions of 6, 8 or 12 weeks
- 50 minute appointments each week
- a structured approach with defined aims
- tuition in practical ways to improve state of mind on a daily basis
- help for mild to moderate presentations
Fees and booking
The fee for each session is £65.
If you would like further information or to book an appointment, please contact us on 020 7378 2002 or email or email@example.com
Because of the structured nature of CBT, it may not be suitable for people who have with poor concentration, chronic or complex mental health needs or learning difficulties.
Clients experiencing severe and complex presentations are advised to contact their GP for an NHS referral to access specialist services. More information about CBT can be found on this NHS website: