Working for Us
We are a unique charitable foundation dedicated to therapy and training in its many different forms. This combination of practice, teaching and learning enables us to provide an unrivalled service to people in need.
- A safe space that empowers individuals to manage their own lives and flourish
All our staff benefit from a competitive remuneration package, including:
- Opportunities for continued learning and development
- Flexible working opportunities
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, pro rata for part time staff
- Membership of a contributory pension scheme with Aviva
- Membership of the Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loan after successful probationary period
- Company sick pay after three months’ employment
- Help with eyecare
- Family Friendly Policies which includes flexible working, maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
All applicants will be asked to complete an Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form.
Please note that both paid staff and volunteers are expected to sign a confidentiality agreement. It is a requirement for all employees to agree to the appropriate level of Disclosures and Barring Service check.
To view our Job Applicant Privacy Notice please click here.
Currently all our staff are working remotely. Roles may be offered based on working remotely temporarily and subsequently from our London office.
Panel interviews will be undertaken remotely via video conferencing.
For tips and guidance on video conference interviews, please click here.
Executive Assistant/PA to the CEO
Are you an experienced, organised individual with a proven track record of operating at a senior EA or PA level?
We are looking for someone to provide first line support to the CEO & the Board of Trustees. The role will see you working across the organisation and you’ll be expected to juggle numerous priorities and relationships with efficiency and discretion, all the while offering first class customer service. You’ll also have the opportunity to lead on discrete projects on behalf of the CEO.
What we are looking for:
With significant experience to a senior Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant level you will have impeccable diary management, organisation and time management skills and the resilience and ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines. You’ll also have excellent communication skills and be able to work with integrity and discretion when dealing with confidential information.
Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently you will be familiar with managing projects and processes which cross internal and external boundaries (ideally these would include governance systems and processes at CEO and Board of Trustee level) and experienced with stakeholder engagement and relationship management across a variety of sectors, preferably with some third sector experience.
You will have demonstrable expertise in Microsoft Office 365 and be comfortable with championing/supporting others on using digital technologies.
You must be able to work flexibility as the role requires around 4 evenings per quarter and occasional weekends to support Board meetings, employee development days, marketing events, etc.
Hours: 28 hours per week; Tuesday to Friday
Salary: Full Time Equivalent £35,000 to £40,000, pro rata to 28 hours.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for a DBS certificate as the role involves contact with vulnerable adults.
Currently all our roles are based remotely. There is flexibility for this role to be part home based in the future.
Please submit the following:
- Your current C.V.
- A statement describing how you meet the Job Description and what you think you would be able to bring to the post
- Names of two referees one of which should be your current or most recent employer.
- Completed WPF Therapy Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form. Please click here for our form.
For more information on this role please click here for the full Job Description
by email to: email@example.com
|Deadline for applications:||Wednesday 8th July 2020, 8:00 a.m.|