- WPF Therapy Ltd (Company No. 1214251) Registered in England Charity No 273434. Organisational member of BACP and UKCP.
1.2 Please note that items (Lectures/Workshops/Short Courses) purchased in your basket through EventBrite will be sold as WPF Therapy Limited.
1.3 The following terms and conditions listed below will apply between you and WPF Therapy for the sale and purchase of the items contained in your basket. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- The failure of or delay by WPF Therapy to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not constitute a waiver of such rights.
- WPF Therapy reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions in its absolute discretion at any time upon reasonable notice to you.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and in the event of any dispute arising out of these terms and conditions and/or your membership, you agree with WPF Therapy to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, your order will not be accepted and WPF Therapy will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- WPF Therapy reserves the right to cancel, suspend or vary the operation of our obligations to you if events occur which are in the nature of force majeure including (but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing) fire, flood, storms, plant breakdowns, strikes, lock outs, riot, hostilities, non-availability of material or suppliers or any event outside of WPF Therapy’s control; and we shall not be held liable for any breach of contract or tort resulting from such an event.
2. Live Events
2.1 Live Event tickets are valid for the date and time stated. Please check your tickets carefully when you receive them as we may not always be able to rectify mistakes.
2.2 For lectures ONLY (not workshops) you may give your place to another person if you let us know that person’s name at least 24 hours before the event begins and that person meets the criteria for attendance.
2.3 Bookings for workshops are not transferable in any circumstances.
2.4 Refunds for event cannot be given in any circumstances except as follows:
- You cancel in writing to email@example.com 14 days before the date of the event, in which case you will be entitled to a 100% refund minus the Eventbrite fee.
2.5 The Eventbrite fee is nonrefundable in all circumstances.
2.6 Point 2.4 above does not apply to parts of an event such as a seminar within a series but only to a whole event or complete series.
2.7 Once you have booked on an event, it is not possible to transfer to another event.
2.8 We reserve the right to change a speaker at a workshop without offering a refund. However, if a solo presenter cancels, we will offer a full refund OR transfer your fee to another WPF Therapy event. If the entire event is cancelled, we will offer you a full refund.
2.9 We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. Regrettably, discounts offered after you made your booking cannot be claimed or applied retrospectively.
2.10 WPF Therapy reserves the right to refuse admission or terminate a visit to an event.
2.11 By attending an event, ticket holders consent to being photographed or filmed incidentally and to WPF Therapy’s publication or broadcast of any such photographs or film. If you do not wish to be filmed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org when you book the event. You will be advised whether your request can be accommodated.
2.12 These Terms and Conditions ONLY apply to lectures, workshops, and short courses (not WPF Therapy Training Courses).
2.13 We cannot give refunds to delegates who fail to attend for whatever reason. If you book for an online event, please make sure you have stable Wi-Fi connection. WPF Therapy will not make any refunds on the basis of poor Wi-Fi.
2.14 We will only issue a certificate to those who attend the full event. Any recording will only be available to those who have attended, and for a limited time.
2.15 Confidentiality Any and all discussions within workshops, lectures or other CPD event are confidential. Participants agree not to disclose any information shared.