- WPF Therapy Ltd (Company No. 1214251) Registered in England Charity No 273434. Organisational member of BACP and UKCP.
1.2 Please note that items (Lectures/Workshops/Short Courses) purchased in your basket through EventBrite will be sold as WPF Therapy Limited.
1.3 The following terms and conditions listed below will apply between you and WPF Therapy for the sale and purchase of the items contained in your basket. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- The failure of or delay by WPF Therapy to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not constitute a waiver of such rights.
- WPF Therapy reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions in its absolute discretion at any time upon reasonable notice to you.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and in the event of any dispute arising out of these terms and conditions and/or your membership, you agree with WPF Therapy to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, your order will not be accepted and WPF Therapy will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- WPF Therapy reserves the right to cancel, suspend or vary the operation of our obligations to you if events occur which are in the nature of force majeure including (but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing) fire, flood, storms, plant breakdowns, strikes, lock outs, riot, hostilities, non-availability of material or suppliers or any event outside of WPF Therapy’s control; and we shall not be held liable for any breach of contract or tort resulting from such an event.
2. Live Events
2.1 Live Event tickets are valid for the date and time stated. Please check your tickets carefully when you receive them as we may not always be able to rectify mistakes.
2.2 For lectures ONLY (not workshops) you may give your place to another person if you let us know that person’s name at least 24 hours before the event begins and that person meets the criteria for attendance.
2.3 Bookings for workshops are not transferable in any circumstances.
2.4 Refunds for event cannot be given in any circumstances except as follows:
- You cancel in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org 14 days before the date of the event, in which case you will be entitled to a 100% refund minus the Eventbrite fee.
2.5 The Eventbrite fee is nonrefundable in all circumstances.
2.6 Point 2.4 above does not apply to parts of an event such as a seminar within a series but only to a whole event or complete series.
2.7 Once you have booked on an event, it is not possible to transfer to another event. You will not be able to join the event more than 15 minutes after the start time unless this has been pre-agreed with the trainer.
2.8 We reserve the right to change a speaker at a workshop without offering a refund. However, if a solo presenter cancels, we will offer a full refund OR transfer your fee to another WPF Therapy event. If the entire event is cancelled, we will offer you a full refund.
2.9 We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. Regrettably, discounts offered after you made your booking cannot be claimed or applied retrospectively.
2.10 WPF Therapy reserves the right to refuse admission or terminate a visit to an event.
2.11 By attending an event, ticket holders consent to being photographed or filmed incidentally and to WPF Therapy’s publication or broadcast of any such photographs or film. If you do not wish to be filmed, please email email@example.com when you book the event. You will be advised whether your request can be accommodated.
2.12 These Terms and Conditions ONLY apply to lectures, workshops, and short courses (not WPF Therapy Training Courses).
2.13 We cannot give refunds to delegates who fail to attend for whatever reason. If you book for an online event, please make sure you have stable Wi-Fi connection. WPF Therapy will not make any refunds on the basis of poor Wi-Fi.
2.14 We will only issue a certificate to those who attend the full event. Any recording will only be available to those who have attended, and for a limited time.
2.15 Confidentiality Any and all discussions within workshops, lectures or other CPD event are confidential. Participants agree not to disclose any information shared.
3. Recording Policy
3.1 Why do we record?
WPF Therapy lectures offered on Zoom are recorded. We do not record workshops or events or sessions where clinical work may be discussed.
Participants signing up for lectures will be informed in advance that the lecture is being recorded. Further, they will also be notified when a recording starts or if they join a session which is already recording. At the end of the event, we will have a list via Zoom of everyone’s active consent.
3.2 How do we record?
- All our lectures are offered on Zoom and we record on Zoom.
- Participants and the lecturer will be able to access the recording for 14 days following the event.
- Following the lecture the recording is hosted by Zoom. It is not hosted by WPF.
- A Zoom link is sent out to participants who attended on the day so that they can access the recording. Only participants who have attended the event will have access to the recording.
- We cannot send the Zoom link to participants who did not attend.
- The Zoom link expires after 14 days.
- Participants cannot download the recording.
- The recording will be deleted 14 days after the event.
- When engaging a lecturer their consent will be requested for recording. Our expectation is that all lectures will be recorded unless there is particularly sensitive information being shared.
- Applicants for lectures will be asked to consent to the recording on the application form.
- The chat function will be disabled during all WPF Therapy events.
- WPF Therapy will keep a record of all recordings, date of recording and date of deletion.
3.4 How do we use the recording?
All participants and the lecturer will have 14-day access.
WPF will only store a lecture on our secure Zoom account for a maximum of 14 days. After which date it will be deleted.
- The default position is that lectures (not workshops) are recorded and that there is no discussion of clinical work – unless it is heavily disguised.
- If a lecture is to focus on clinical work then it will NOT be recorded.
- The recording will not be given to lecturers for their own personal use (although they will have access) or to be made freely available.
- The recording will belong to WPF Therapy.
- The recording will present the speakers view, in this case, it mainly records the speaker on the screen. During the Q&A, whoever raises a question and speaks on the screen will also be recorded and all participants will be informed of this in advance.